Founded June 2010
Corporate Mantra: Work smart; Be kind.
New Street's publications are available throughout the United States, Europe, the UK, Japan, India and elsewhere around the globe. Links on this site are generally to US retailers. Contact us directly for details about distribution to the trade.
Available in Kindle, Paper, and Audio Editions
Published April 2015
Taking up where Book One left off, Book Two of Lars Nielsen's very popular A Simple Introduction to Data Science expands on elementary concepts explored in the first volume while at the same time addressing several additional key topics. Topics include:
* The art and practice of introducing Data Science into the enterprise
* Data Science ethics and privacy concerns
* Key concepts in data visualization
* The role of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning
* Data curation and the "tribal knowledge" problem
* Hadoop, R, and Python
* How the Data Scientist role will evolve in future
You may also enjoy these books by Lars Nielsen:
Audiobook Length: 1 Hour
Copyright 2017 by New Street Communications, LLC.
All rights reserved.